Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thought Bubbles...

I'm sitting here watching Scandal. This show has got to be one of the best things TV has done for me in a while… Where is Cyrus' little black baby they adopted last season? Baby Ella got laid down in her crib on one episode and I ain't seen her since…

There are Christmas presents that need wrapping. I've gotten behind on them. I'm not a good wrapper so I need to get on that. Like yesterday…

Tomorrow I'm not doing anything other than feed these kids and hang out around this house. Maybe I'll do a load of laundry. Maybe…

My posts are now aligned to the left. Today it's the margin, tomorrow it's the world…

I will not exhaust myself trying to turn this blog into a business. Started as a hobby and we still here…

Savannah will be in an upcoming video honoring Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.. I can't wait to see it...

I would also like to add that she did very well listening to everyone on set. We took her for a smoothie afterwards for doing a great job…
It has been pretty fun putting outfits together for my trip but now I understand why people have stylists…
I have cut back on the amount of Dr.Pepper I consume. I can already tell a difference in my skin and tummy…
I'll be glad when this "fun food" season is over…
Very excited about switching up my hair soon…
This isn't shocking to my regular readers at all but I'm now watching Andy Cohen…
I really wanted Face to Face Fridays to happen. It didn't…
Look at my big boy sitting up at Sav's class this morning. He's doing so much these days...

Is anyone watching Rihanna's Styled to Rock?…
 
I can hear Savannah coughing in her sleep. I hate what Texas has done to her. Never even had a cold until we moved here…
Did I mention how excited I am about lounging tomorrow…
Oh. And Bey just dropped an album. And it's fire…

UPDATE: Loving Bey's album and all the catchy lyrics…

9 comments:

  1. I am waiting for Cyrus to have another heart attack. Congrats to the kiddos for their new accomplishments. And as much as I like Rihanna I am not the interested in that show at all. I have enough on my plate. I will have to catch it off guard. And WHAT are you going to do to your hair?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watch one episode of her show and decided I needed that hour of my life back LOL!! Bravo keeps promoting it though so I wonder WHO'S watching it, maybe her Navy is holding her down? Girl, me and this hair…We need to talk offline, LOL!!

      Delete
  2. I should do more "what's on my mind posts"! I really like the randomness of your thought bubbles post. Sometimes its just nice to know what people are thinking in the moment.

    Tenns @ New Mama Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fun!! I do a Thought Bubbles link up from time to time. Since it's become more popular maybe I'll make it a regular thing that we do here on the blog for 2014….

      Delete
  3. Ohh I cant wait to see the commercial!!! And Little Man is getting so big!!! Sitting up like a BIG BOY!!! Awwww!!! I feel you on the day of doing NOTHING I have those from time to time!!! It feels good though!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! Girl, yes, every now and then I have to sit and relax as much as possible!

      Delete
  4. "I will not exhaust myself trying to turn this blog into a business. Started as a hobby and we still here…" --- AHAHA. ME TOO!! Happy blogging here and there Tia! :)

    REAlity Bites


    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to Beyoncé's album coming out in-stores on the 21st. I want the actual cd so I can listen to it in my car without having to remember to get cords for mobile devices. I have not bought a real cd in about a year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!