Thursday, December 19, 2013

Witness for Fitness: Getting Right for my Flirty30

Well. Earlier this week I told you I was going to do the Sexy Abs DVD this week. What I learned from that was that it is hard to get in a DVD during the day. I have to either get up earlier than the kids or get my workout in after they go to sleep. With Savannah being sick and her sleep schedule being off I had to adjust what I was doing. So until she's back on her regular schedule I will be getting workouts from my fitness interest board.


This particular workout is my goal. By the end of these twenty four days Sav should be feeling better. I can also add my DVDs back in to the rotation should things get back to normal sooner. So I'm moving forward. Still working out. Just had to change my plan a bit.

How is your workout plan going this week? Did you have to change up your plan?


4 comments:

  1. I also have a hard time working out when my kids are awake. My 21-month old wants me to hold her while I exercise. So I try to do exercises using Wii Fit U that are easy to do while holding her like step exercises, but anytime I turn on the Wii I have my five year old wanting to exercise too. So I usually exercise for about 30 minutes and then let him play. I'm going to do the 24 day ab challenge you posted above. This should be easy to incorporate into my day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wii Fit is a great idea. I did that with Savannah after she was born so I know exactly what you mean. Are you on IG?

      Delete
  2. I'm going to try this. I've shed all of my pregnancy weight and now I just need to tone and tighten my stomach muscles back up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! This seems like something I can do during the day. So far so good!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!