Sunday, December 1, 2013

Ubisoft: Just Dance Kids 2014 Video Game Review


Who's started shopping for Christmas? Anyone do Black Friday? I am not a Black Friday kind of girl. I'm more of a Cyber Monday type girl. I like going to the mall and strolling. Listening to Christmas music while I check out all the deals. That's my kind of shopping. 

While shopping for your kids this season a great gift idea is Just Dance Kids 2014. It's a great gift for the entire family actually. When I found out I was selected for this campaign I was beyond excited. Savannah has really started getting into dance so this was perfect for us! When we got it in the mail I immediately threw it in the Wii to give it a go. 


There are so many things I love about this game. First, I love that there are parental controls. That's always a win. You can make your own playlist or play the game on a non-stop shuffle mode. Savannah and I loved the balloon-pop mode. Her favorite song on the game is Yo Gabba Gabba's Freeze.



This was a WORK OUT! After hopping, jumping, running and dancing Savannah was nice and tired, LOL!! We enjoyed all the colors. The songs have a level of difficulty on them that work as a guide. I liked that. We worked our way up to some of the more difficult songs, it was very funny!  


I would highly recommend Just Dance Kids 2014. Look for it on Amazon or at your local GameStop. There are over 30 songs to dance to. There is something for everyone. Older kids will enjoy dancing to One Direction. Younger ones will enjoy The Wiggles and parents will enjoy it all!


I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

3 comments:

  1. My babies love the Just Dance and Dance Central franchises. We might have to grab this up for Christmas. You and Sav look so cute doing "Freeze" lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl this game wore us out, LOL!!! It was so much fun!

      Delete
  2. Cute. So funny Noah was trying to do the adult version in the mall the other day. I will post the video on youtube too. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!