Monday, December 16, 2013

30th Birthday Countdown: #OperationSnapback w/ Baby Teems


I am officially getting my butt in gear for my Flirty30. Literally. I have had my share of all the holiday eats and now it's time to start trying to get in shape. I have had several false starts with my fitness routine. I'll do something for a couple days and then go back to doing nothing at all.

What makes this time different you ask? Well, this time my mind is made up. I am mentally focused on working out. I actually think about it and have a desire to do something. My homegirl over at BabyTeems has this big #OperationSnapback movement going on. You have to check it out! (there's even a giveaway going on right now!!!) She has inspired me to start pulling it together. 

With that said. I will be sharing what I'm doing everyday in terms of my workout here on the blog or on my instagram account. Today I am going to do the Jeanette Jenkins Sexy Abs DVD featuring Kelly Rowland. 


So. Who's with me? Follow me on Instagram at 'chicsahm' to see what's not posted here. Make it a great Monday! We're headed to the pediatrics office and I'll be working out after our appointment!



6 comments:

  1. Oh goodie goodie! I am thinking about breaking out that PX90. I never really used it since we've got it years ago. LOL And since the weather is getting so cold, I am less likely to leave the house anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, yes! Now that it's cooler I will not be loading up all this "mommy life" to go to anybody's gym, LOL!! DVDs are my friend!

      Delete
  2. I'm with you, Tia. I keep starting then fall right back to doing nothing. Today I told myself again I was gonna start back working out and have yet to do so. Reading this post was like a reminder of the promise I made myself lol. I'm working out for real tonight! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I'm taking it one day at a time. If I can do something everyday then hopefully a new habit will be formed. Good luck to you too!

      Delete
  3. Go girl(s)! I can't wait to see your progress. I know you're gonna rock it...XO!

    ~Whitney
    whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!