Wednesday, December 11, 2013

30th Birthday Countdown: What to Wear

In an effort to get more excited about my upcoming Flirty30 celebration I decided to start pulling (yes, pulling. cause i'm stylist for myself and all the other people that live here lol) looks. I'm not too worried about what to wear during the day but I wanted to go ahead and start putting some thought behind what I'll wear at night.

I haven't been to a nightclub since college and I've never been to Vegas so I want to have some fun with my style during this trip. The black skater dress is currently hanging in my closet. I plan to wear it with my black booties and some accessories that will make it pop more. That outfit will take care of night one.


Birthday Looks for Night

Birthday Looks for Night by thechicsahm featuring a reversible dress

Our second night there will be my actual birthday. For some reason I feel like sequins are the way to go for that night. I just want to sparkle and shine that night. I'm looking for the perfect dress. Asos had several that I love but I just want to make sure it's thee dress before pulling the trigger. If I can't find one that I like enough then I'll probably go with a LBD. The one with the cutout back is cute.

And for our last night I am going to wear a leather mini skirt. I already have the skirt so I'm currently looking for the perfect top to pair it with. So what do you think of my options so far? Let me know if I'm headed in the right direction in the comments!

8 comments:

  1. I like any one that shows the curves. I think form fitting and/or cut out is a must for a flirty thirty. Nothing says birthday though like some sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I want something very different than the way I normally get to dress. Something with sparkle is a must!

      Delete
  2. I like the red dress it's very cute and sparkly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like that one too!! That one may be a winner!

      Delete
  3. I like the shimmery, blue patterned one. Really pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I wish it were shorter so though.

      Delete
  4. Celebrating 30 is so exhilarating! And yes, sequins are totally appropriate - I love the dress in the lower left (black/multi sequined dress).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one seems to be a favorite! I really love the pattern on it.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!