Friday, December 20, 2013

BabyM Update: 6 Months

Can you believe my baby is already six months old?! I sure can't. He's a six month old busy body. I could barely get him to sit still long enough to snap a pic for this post. BabyM is doing well. He's sitting up by himself. He's still trying to balance his head out so sometimes he topples over but he's getting better and better.


He's eating really well and his doctor recommended that I go ahead and start doing three solid food meals a day. She thinks he'll be ready for finger foods soon. So far he's had cereal, apples, peas, carrots and potatoes. He's liked everything except carrots. I don't like carrots either so maybe he got that from me.

Baby M is really good with flipping over and getting from the seated position to his belly or back. He scoots backwards and forward but isn't crawling.


















































































































His absolute favorite thing to do is play with Savannah. They laugh and play almost all day. It's so cute to watch. He thinks she's hilarious and loves to watch her misbehave. It's so weird. He actually knows when she's doing something wrong and he cracks up laughing at her.







4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Cutest pictures ever and that one with your daughter and the baby gazing at each other! So cute! Wow. I remember when my little man was 6 months old! To think that he is now 20 months and I'm pregnant with number 2 is just crazy! He sounds like he is growing up so wonderfully. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Congrats to you!!!! Yes. The time flies! Can't believe he's halfway to one already!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!