Sunday, December 8, 2013

Kitchenista: Cornish Hens

If you follow me on FB you know that our internet is messing up again. I really don't get it but I do know that Time Warner Cable makes me sick. Ugh. All I want for Christmas is an Internet connection that doesn't go down every other month.

I'm doing this post from my cell so I apologize if it's a weird layout. I wanted to share a quick tasty dinner idea with you all. Tonight I made Cornish hens for dinner and they were amazing.

All you have to do is make the stuffing according to the box. Drizzle some olive oil on your birds. Sprinkle your hens with salt, pepper, rosemary and thyme. Stuff your birds. Put a little scoop of butter on the breast before you place it in the oven.




Cover with a lid or foil and bake on 350 for an hour. Remove the lid/foil the last twenty minutes for browning.


cornish hens

This was so good. The hens were so moist and full of flavor. We are before I remembered to snap a pic of the finished product. These little birds are inexpensive and they take an ordinary chicken dinner to the next level. Will you be trying this?

4 comments:

  1. This looks so simple and it sounds amazing! I haven't stuffed a bird in so long. Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow looks really interesting! Quite a simple dish! Like you, my internet connection is also messing up lately. Cheers to a more reliable connection ASAP! Haha :D

    REAlity Bites

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Cornish hens! They are perfect for small families and relatively inexpensive to buy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!