Saturday, October 6, 2012

Stylish Saturday: Coral and Black Cynthia Rowley

I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday! I sure am. We went downtown and enjoyed some lunch on the Riverwalk. If you're ever in San Antonio make sure you check out the sites downtown.

You can take a tour of the Alamo downtown too, but we didn't do that today. Now for some fashion. The weather here in Texas is still pretty warm. However, since I'm an east coast girl I decided to just turn summer off and switch to some more Fall friendly clothes. There's just something odd about wearing sandals in October.

Today I wore a Cynthia Rowley top that I found at TJ Maxx. I love the coral and black stripes.





Leggings are from Express.


You can't really tell in the pics but my boots come way above my knee. Love them.


I tried a warmer red for my lips. The color is Amber Suede by Mary Kay. Oh. You didn't know, I'm a Mary Kay drop out.

sunglasses army candy fashion blogger style mom


Here are some more pics from our day. We had lunch at Dick's where the food is great and the service is sarcastically rude. Fun times!











san antonio river walk wall mural


san antonio river walk


san antonio riverwalk boat







san antonio river walk





*sorry these pics turned out so grainy. My BlogPress app distorted my images for some reason. If you click on each pic you will get the original clear version. Sorry about that...
-posted with my chic iPhone

16 comments:

  1. Tia you are just too darn cute!!! And when I come to visit we def need to go to Dick's! I've seen other people post pics from there and it looks like so much fun! Love the pics and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! Dick's was a lot of fun but it did get a little raunchy right before we left, LOL!

      Delete
  2. Loving the outfit, especially the boots! Glad you all are settling into your new city and had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The service was sarcastically rude" Hilarious! The riverwalk is beautiful. I have been there and had a great time. The scenery is beautiful.

    I love the picture of you with the sunglasses on. The arm party was jumping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah. That's part of the fun at that restaurant, strange things happen in there, LOL!

      Delete
  4. Awww you guys are such an adorable family, cute outfit as well, I see you are doing just well fashion wise lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I love the pictures! Your husband and son look too cute. Loving the outfit on you too! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!!! If I could insert the crying laughing emoji face I would...our baby is a girl, LOL! She was rocking all black and leopard on Saturday so you can't tell in the pics. Love this comment, and it has now raised the conversation of "when" will we try for a boy again, LOL! My husband loves you for this!

      Delete
  6. Looks like an awesome time...Your hair is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like an awesome time...Your hair is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like so much fun! What a gorgeous location for lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look like a model in the 5th pic...very editorial! Looks like such fun family time :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's super sweet of you to say, thank you!!!

      Delete
  10. I thought your braids were lovely, but I really like your natural hair :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I may be trying another new hairstyle soon!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!