Monday, October 22, 2012

Thought Bubbles...

...While I was sick my husband and Sav tore this place up. I've spent the entire morning cleaning.

...I can sing pretty much any song that comes on Nick Jr. Anything from the Fresh Beat Band to the Bubble Guppies.

...The movers damaged our couch and I am hoping the reimbursement is reasonable. Anything less than what my two year old couch is worth is going to insult me.

...It is still too warm for my liking in Texas. I need the crispness of Fall right now.

...There is a Chipotle very close to my house. Since discovering this last week I have eaten there at least twice. 

...When Savannah says "Coming Mommy!" it warms my little heart. But sometimes she says it like she's sixteen and not two. She's got so much sass for a little person.

...My husband is an awesome person. 

...I need a pair of colored corduroys in my closet. JCP has them for twenty seven bucks. Gotta count my cash and think about that.

...Carrying cash has made me extremely frugal. I never knew I had it in me, haha!

...As it turns out my Sangria pitcher with the fruit infuser works great for non alcoholic beverages too.

And for your viewing pleasure here is another review from the Influenster Beauty Bloggers Vox Box. This review is on the EBOOST effervescent powder. I really enjoyed the taste. I'm normally pretty skeptical of energy drinks but this one actually worked for me. It even made me feel better! You can get a box of twenty powders for $28, thirty for $39 or twelve shots for $39.



10 comments:

  1. Looks at you making videos like a pro vlogger! I just bought some sangria mix from a winery...woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Loooove Sangria!!! I gotta check out your post on your trip! I saw the teaser on Instagram!

      Delete
  2. Tried watching the vlog but I keep getting a this video is private message. Glad you are feeling better and hope you get your Fall weather soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I fixed the video, forgot to check the public box...

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the review, I may have to try that.
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm getting a private message on the vid screen too. Bubble Guppies theme song is stuck in my head! I think they are so adorable. Provide a nice break from Sesame Street and Mickey Mouse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Outside Outside, everybody line up line up", LOL it's constantly stuck in my head!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the heads up ladies! The video should be public now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you haven't gotten your cords yet, Target has some gorgeous colors for $22.99. And they should be going on clearance soon.

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't gotten them yet! Thanks for the sale info! I feel like I always miss the sales at Target. I'll be keeping an eye on their clearance racks!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!