Wednesday, October 31, 2012

MANICure Monday


Since I finally got some time to paint my nails I thought it would be fun to join the MANICure Monday link up hosted by Lipgloss & Binky and LA Lynn's. My mani isn't anything special but the fact that I got a chance to paint my nails is pretty special to me.

I used Sally Hansen's Black Out and Milani's Gems. I'm a little disappointed in the Milani glitter polish. Next time I'l use it over a color instead of as a stand alone polish. Anyway, I hope you're enjoying your Halloween so far. We'll be taking Savannah to the Trunk or Treat at church. I'm looking forward to it!

black and glitter manicure mani nails



notice i didn't do the glitter on this hand LOL


15 comments:

  1. I'm so scared of black nail polish. It looks so fun but I'm afraid it will look weird on me. I love it on you with the sparkle accent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it!! This is my first time wearing black. I normally wear a very deep purple that looks kinda black after two coats. I think I like this color though!

      Delete
  2. Pretty! I am so excited about this blog hop, I used to be so creative with my manicures but lately I've just been straight forward with regular one color polish! Yours is cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It is going to motivate me to do my nails every week. I may not be able to do anything fancy but painting them is a huge improvement for me, LOL!

      Delete
  3. I love your nails! Black is one of my favorite polishes for fall/winter. So chic, and the sparkle is amazing. If you want to do the glitter again without a solid base, try layering a finer glitter underneath and the larger glitter on top. It's one of my go to looks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna try that next time! Thanks for the tip! I was so bummed when it didn't come out better. I'm really loving the black too!

      Delete
  4. The black looks really nice on your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! THis is a great manicure. Must give this a try. The black polish is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Pretty! And black looks pretty on your hands, especially with the sparkle accent. I wish I could wear black, it never looks right on me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Try doing two coats and putting a clear coat on top. That kept mine from looking like an ashy black, lol!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!