Monday, October 15, 2012

Party Pooper: A Short Story




I had the pleasure of writing a short story for MommeMag. They are a new online magazine aimed at celebrating motherhood. Please head over to their site and check out my story along with a few others. Happy Monday!

Oh. And the sleep situation at my house is still killing me. I haven't been feeling well these past few days and I do believe it's because I haven't been sleeping well. They don't call it beauty sleep for nothing! Let me know what you think about the short story and feel free to share a funny story of your own in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. I tried to read your post but the stroll bars were missing and it wouldn't let me scroll down using the keyboard arrows either. I'm sure it's a pretty good post though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support! I think their magazine is powered by tumblr. I don't know much about tumblr, but maybe try again in a bit?!

      Delete
  2. Cute Story!!! I commented on your article too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I have so many stories. Today we were in H&M and there was a lady in there with long red, curly hair and the baby yells out, "It's Brave"

    Kids say the darndest things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahahaha!! Did the woman hear her? That's a classic moment!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!