Saturday, October 27, 2012

Stylish Saturday

It finally got chilly enough here in Texas for a light jacket. Since it was a nice sixty degrees I decided to wear a striped mini dress that I got from Target. I found it on clearance for thirteen bucks.



I paired my dress with the leopard flats I found at Payless earlier this week for ten dollars. I only ended up paying nine after my military discount!


My favorite part about this dress is the exposed zipper on the back of the dress.


I even tried something different with my hair. Last night I did a two strand twist set on it and I'm loving the results. If you're team natural then you know there's a lot of trial and error with styling. This was my second attempt at a twist out and I think it came out great!











Dress- Target
Shoes- Payless Shoe Source
Jacket- Express

- posted from my chic iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Look at you being all cute! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you!! I really like it this way too! It's been so easy to maintain!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!