Thursday, October 18, 2012

Friday Funny

Ugh. The sleep situation at my house has got me struggling. I've been getting up all night with Savannah taking her back to her bed. That's a start right? Hopefully, we get her back into her own bed soon. Mama needs some sleep, ha ha! Since I've been in need of a good laugh I've been playing with the "Keep Calm" app and of course laughing at all those ecards all. Enjoy my round up of the week! 









                                                                            Source: someecards.com via Jessica on Pinterest


                                                                          Source: iliketraffic.digs.it via Leyla on Pinterest








                                                                Source: via Ali on Pinterest 


                                                               I am linking up with this hop!
                                                              
                                                                                                                                                      



5 comments:

  1. My favorite is the last one, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! They always make me smile.

    Keep working on Sav, honey. I know how you feel -- I've been there. I'm STILL there. I don't want you to be here when your kid is my kid's age. Keep trying! :)

    I am happy to report that we're making SOME progress in my house. I told her she'll be four in a couple of months, and four year olds don't sleep with their mamas and daddies. Wish me luck, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sending good luck your way! We had some success on Friday night. She slept in her own bed from 8pm until about 4a. I was very pleased with that. Unfortunately, she slept in our bed last night. I just wanted to get some sleep and I didn't feel like playing the up/down game with her. Now that I'm feeling better I've got to get back on board with putting her back in her own bed. It's a struggle, but like you said if I don't do it now I'll regret later.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!