Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox

You may have seen me celebrating my acceptance into the Influenster BeautyBlogger VoxBox on all of our social media sites. I was so happy when I got home from the grocery store this afternoon and found the box at my doorstep. Instead of rushing and opening it (like I wanted to) I thought it would be nice to open it with you all. So here is my very first (and best attempt) at a video post. I hope you all enjoy it! Let me know what you think. Have you heard of or tried any of these products? I must say I'm a little intimidated by the eyelashes, LOL!

I'm not sure why but making this video made me feel like a "real" blogger for some reason.

   

Individual product reviews coming soon!

10 comments:

  1. yay for your first Influenster box and video!! You should make more! :)

    Southern Glamourista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the individual reviews. Looks like you got some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The box was filled with good stuff! I can't wait to try everything. I'm going to start with the hair product!

      Delete
  3. Tia you are too cute! Congrats on your first video and your first box from Influenster!!! How in the world did I miss out on this box...aaawww man! OK... I definitely have to step up my game now and make that video for you. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Check out the Influenster website to sign up. It took me a while to get my first box. I was happy to get in on this VoxBox though, since I LOVE beauty and hair products!

      Delete
  4. that box is dope! and lashes are amazing. i used to work for MAC and wore them just about everyday. i kind of miss them but wearing them to my teaching job is just ridiculous lol. can't wait for your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to try the lashes this weekend, maybe Saturday. I'm a little nervous about the application and them ripping my eyelashes out!

      Delete
    2. just make sure you use a surgical adhesive glue. i like the black DUO glue (the one with the pink writing, not the blue) and be sure to apply to the skin right above your lashes, not the lash hairs themselves.

      Delete
  5. I have tried lashes before and they were a bit uncomfortable but I think I put them on wrong!! Those BBW candles are the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!