Sunday, October 14, 2012

Stylish Saturday: Thrifted Lanvin Shirtdress

This was a pretty low key weekend for us. It was kind of rainy on Saturday so we didn't go out. Needless to say my outfit on Saturday was not post worthy. However, this morning I think I attended church in a very post worthy frock. Do you remember when I went thrifting and scored that Lanvin shirtdress? Well I finally got a chance to wear it today!




I am in love with this dress! The fit and the details are impeccable. I love the way the fabric felt against my skin. If I were still working I would definitely be placing this dress into my "wear to work" rotation. I am absolutely in love. What do you think? I still can't believe I only paid five dollars and fifty cents for this dress. 


lanvin shirtdress thrift

lanvin shirtdress


the color here is a bit off. blame the overhead fluorescents in my kitchen.

Lanvin Shirtdress - thrifted - Goodwill
Shoes - Nine West

Doesn't my little military neighborhood look gorgeous in these photos?

I am linking up with Monday Mingle.



Favorite Frock Friday

14 comments:

  1. I love how that dress looks! I didn't even realize you were a military wife...where have I been?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, definitely an awesome find. Great pics -- and you're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress looks fab on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, this is definitely a post-worthy dress! NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some styles/cuts will never go out of style. GOOD FIND!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its such a vintage classic glam kinda dress. The print is super cute and it fits you well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are wearing that dress! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous Tia! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dress Tia and that was definitely a great thrift store find. We must try some thrifting together in the future, but it can definitely be very addicting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!