Sunday, February 9, 2014

Seven Days of Love: My Husband Reminds Me Of...


It's my last night in Vegas and I made time to write a blog post. That's real love. 

Alright. If I had to pick one look-a-like for my husband it would be Derek Luke. He's the actor that played Antwone Fisher. He's been in lots of other great movies too, like Miracle at St. Anna. 

At first I didn't see the similarities that they share but now I do. Ever since college people have been telling me that they favor one another. People that haven't even seen him real life will mention that he looks like Derek Luke. I think I am starting to agree with them.

He is going to kill me for this but here they are side by side…

Sooo what do you think? Do you think they look alike?

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow, he does look like Derek Luke!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! All these votes are going to kill him! I love it!

      Delete
  2. Oh you're going down Tia! LOL I do agree though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, yes!!! I am going to have to make this up to him, LOL!

      Delete
  3. Yes he does look like him!!! WOW! LOL!! Darrick didnt have any celebrity look alikes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me some time to see it but now that I do it's a running joke around here.

      Delete
  4. YES! They sure do! Hmmmm, that's interesting to think about who my hubby would look like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see who reminds you of your husband!

      Delete
  5. Wow, that's freaky. They say everyone has a twin...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!