Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Thought Bubbles...

I have so much to do but I'm sitting here watching TV and blogging…

I really should be cleaning…

Have y'all been watching Blood Sweat and Heels? Melissa Ford's eyebrows wear me out…

My recent discovery of Funky Dineva on YouTube has changed my life. He's hilarious…

I mixed up this little concoction during the Super Bowl. It was better than the game...



I wonder if I can fit all my stuff in one bag. Including shoes. Probably not…

BabyM is growing so fast. He ate a good bit of my broccoli at dinner tonight…

I'm looking forward to the talk radio show I'll be hosting starting this month. Will you be listening?...


Again. I really should be cleaning…

I hope Nina wins Top Chef. She's been killing it all season…

The internet was so quick to start making fun of Peyton Manning…



I got a new lip color the other day. The lady at MAC did an awful job helping me. Still contemplating calling them to complain…

After the game proved itself to be a total blowout I wished RHOA had aired a new episode…

I still get a kick out of this meme...


It's the perfect expression…

I guess I'll go clean now. But I don't want to...


12 comments:

  1. I watch all those same shows. That Porsha is a sad case considering who her grandfather is. I can't believe she thought it was a real train and railroad, how embarrassing. I was reading blogs instead of cleaning yesterday evening, but I'm about fold all this laundry while catching up on Blood, Sweat, and Heels! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't Porsha embarrassing? I still can't believe that she didn't understand the underground railroad. I have laundry to fold too!

      Delete
  2. Lol! That Tami face always makes me giggle. Poor Porsha. And I was secretly hoping for a new episode of RHOA, too. I got to see Jessica Day meet Prince on New Girl though, so all was not lost :-) I saw you post that mixer on Insta and wanted to try it this weekend. I think I'm gonna sub the Fresca for Dr. Pepper or Cheerwine though, because I don't think we have any Fresca around here :(

    And you know I'll be listening to Chic Mom Radio! Hope your week is off to a beautiful start, Tia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh I was suppose to watch that New Girl to see Prince!!! I'm killing myself right now, LOL!! I've heard that Dr. Pepper is good with it too. One of the comments on IG suggested that. Hopefully I can get you to co-host with me on the show one day!

      Delete
  3. LOL, the Tami meme is too funny! I love the Peyton Manning/Olivia Pope one too. I haven't watched Blood, Sweat, and Heels in a few weeks, because it was so ridiculous and contrived the last time I saw it. And I seriously don't know what the deal is with Melyssa Ford's eyebrows...you'd think she'd have better connections for getting them done, since she's been in the industry so long.

    Tenns @ New Mama Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, yes! You would think that someone in her camp would let her know about those eyebrows. They kill me every week, LOL!

      Delete
  4. Even my husband asked what was wrong with Melyssa's brows lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so out of the loop. I have no idea who Porsha is. Although from the comments here it appears I'm better off not knowing. I about died laughing at that Peyton meme. I love me some Peyton, but I still cringe thinking about that game...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Porsha is the grand daughter of a civil rights leader and cast member of the Real Housewives of Atlanta. She needs another lesson on what the Underground Railroad is. Her knowledge on the subject is embarrassing.

      Delete
  6. OMG, I was scrolling through your blog and saw the red wine and Fresca and I think we need to be best friends! lol I love adding Fresca to drinks. I'm secretly addicted.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!