Wednesday, February 12, 2014

7 Days of Love: Sexy Date Night Outfit


I am going to keep it all the way real with you. We hardly ever get out for dates outside of the house. We don't live close to friends or family so a true date night is hard to come by. Since most of our dates happen here at home that's the outfit I'll be sharing with you today. 

Once the kids are asleep my husband normally preps the living room for our movie or DVR mini marathon. While he's doing that I shower and find something to wear. My husband appreciates the dressed down, relaxed, girl next door look. If I'm being honest I love it too. There's something so sexy about not being so over the top.

My favorite date night outfit has to be some shorts that fit perfect. Short enough to be inappropriate for public wear but still long enough to not be considered panties. I normally pair that with a fitted tank top but I'm also loving these new sheer crop tops I recently bought.


pajamas

pajamas by thechicsahm featuring tall shirts

So what do you think? You probably didn't expect to see this. Don't worry. I have plenty of 'real' outfits    coming up in my Vegas recap. To see more sexy date night outfits visit Baby Teems, The Green Eyed Lady Blog and So She Writes by Miss Dre.

10 comments:

  1. Oh you flip the script on us! These are cute. I need some new house outfits like these since losing a little weight. Looking forward to Vegas posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yes girl, I love some cute little house outfits.

      Delete
  2. We don't go out on many dates either, like you guys our dates are anytime we get to spend together when the kids are sleep. I'm enjoying this series, I can't wait to read everyone's posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. A date is anytime we spend together while kids are asleep, LOL! Sometimes you have to take what you can get!

      Delete
  3. I consider myself blessed to have parents local. We get a chance on occasion to go out for date night, which I love, but we also do the "couch-date" too! These are totally sexy looks for home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a huge blessing! Whenever grandparents come to visit we go out on real dates and it's such a treat.

      Delete
  4. Girl, I wasn't prepared! Now you got me wanting to pull out my booty-shorts since hubby is home tonight! Date night in is so much easier, I swear. Where did you buy your sheer crop tops from? I need to get some since my tummy is finally going down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, go pull out your booty shorts, LOL!!! I found my latest top at Express during their big sale. I normally get them from the regular clothes department (not the lingerie/sleepwear section) and I wear them as PJs.

      Delete
  5. But that's soooo sweet that y'all have movie dates at home. Gurrrrl, I like these sexy looks for stay at home dates. Can't go wrong.

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!!! We have more dates at home than we do out of the house so I have to make it do what it do, LOL!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!