Monday, February 17, 2014

Thought Bubbles...

I am loving my new look. I washed my hair today and even the natural wave of this hair is bomb…

We went to the San Antonio Rodeo on Friday. I had no idea it was that big of an event…

There were fair rides, monkey shows (literally. we watched one.), pony rides and of course lots of food...

My new MAC lipstick is everything. It's the 'media' color with the 'vino' lipliner. It's a must try…

My husband is on the phone with Direct TV. Our signal keeps dropping out. I better not miss RHOA…

Savannah's imaginary friend is Max (from Max & Ruby). When I was little my imaginary friend was a homosexual man named Andre…

The weather here has been beautiful. I've been trying to soak it up before the triple digits arrive for the summer…

My husband got me some new kicks for my birthday and I am in love with them…


I am already thinking about my next hair move. I am considering braids for the upcoming heatwave…

I think my husband just fixed the TV. Yes…

Savannah is so excited about our trip to the zoo this week. She keeps asking me to buy her an elephant…

This All Star weekend Jason Derulo performance was so weak…

BabyM is crawling and pulling himself to stand. Where's my baby?

My picture got taken walking into Hyde in Vegas. I should've asked where I could find it online…

I have become a huge Being Mary Jane fan…

When Scandal comes back I am going to be killing my DVR…

Who is Aloe Blacc. He's performing at the NBA Tip Off right now. He shouldn't be. Make him stop…

I've got a pretty cool craft to share with you soon. I hope you all like it…

Savannah is starting to sound out words. My baby is learning to read and I am so proud…

I'm watching Blood, Sweat and Heels now. These girls are crazy. I love their hustle and ambition though...

I'm going to start eating good again. I have officially stopped celebrating my birthday by eating…

Cause right now I'm eating a big (huge) brownie. With lots of icing…

And I'm still feeling like this since turning 30…






6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They had monkeys from famous movies. There was the monkey from Evan Almighty, Rock of Ages and Dinner with Schmucks. It was very cute!

      Delete
  2. LOL I how did you know Andre was homosexual at a young age? You must have good gaydar. lol
    Look at all that confidence in your picture!
    I am glad your babies are making you proud with their achievements.
    I totally didn't read that brownie comment before mentioning mine on FB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andre was my friend so I knew everything about him, LOL!

      Delete
  3. A monkey show though?!? LOL! I kinda feel like I need to see that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new kicks. We have mini rodeos in my hometown but no monkey shows though. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!