Thursday, February 13, 2014

7 Days of Love: Romantic Dinner Date


They always say that the way to a man's heart is thru his stomach. That couldn't be more true for my husband. I make him dinner everyday but every now and then I make something a bit yummier than my normal crock pot one pot weekday wonders. When I really want him to feel extra special I make one of his favorite meals that he'd order if we were out at dinner.

He always orders a salad with his meals when we're out for dinner so I make sure to do that for him at home. Then I'll make his favorite pasta dish and we'll have brownies for dessert. Come to think of it tonight's dinner would have been perfect to share. I made a steak and shrimp pasta with mushrooms, spinach and roasted zucchini. It was delish. 

I tried to find some pins that are similar to what we had tonight. Pair this with his favorite wine (or beer if he's a beer guy like my man) and one of those outfits from yesterday's post and you're all set for a great start to a nice evening. 





Visit Fatima, Drea and Carissa to see more romantic dinner ideas!

6 comments:

  1. Yum yum! I am all about spinach! If SnowMegeddon 2014 wasn't currently going on outside, I'd head to the market and get some more. But, we won't be leaving this house for another few days... So maybe next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pasta you made sounds yummy. We definitely have to do something like that in our house soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good! I even ate it again tonight for dinner!

      Delete
  3. Tia, I love this! Your romantic dinner date sounds like mine! I think we always do salad, pasta, and brownies or cupcakes around here so I am definitely in sync with that. That pasta looks so good! I'm gonna have to try that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!