Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Vegas Recap: Flirty 30 Day One

We arrived at the Bellagio after taking a shuttle from the airport. The shuttle was $13 roundtrip per person. Not too bad. The driver was friendly and we didn't have to make many stops. It was actually nice getting to see some of the other properties before being dropped off. 

Once we were at our hotel someone took our luggage and invited us inside. It was beautiful. Just like in the movies and online. 

I thought this silver horse was gorgeous. It's the year of the horse and that seemed to be the theme in just about every property we visited. No one did it like the Bellagio though. Stunning. 

travel fashion airport style


Here is a pic of the famous ceiling. It was even more captivating in person...


And a view of the front desk...


Overall I think the Bellagio made a good first impression. After we got into our room we went down to Café Bellagio to have lunch. It was good. The service was nice. I ordered the Greek Salad with shrimp and was a little disappointed. I think there were maybe three shrimp in my salad. I was not wowed by my lunch at all and left wanting something else to eat. Y'all know I'm a salad girl. While I left no longer feeling hungry I certainly wasn't happy about my meal. Luckily, all of my meals after that made up for it.

Here is a little vlog I did while there. It's random clips from our first day. Enjoy...



I'm not a fashion blogger but I did my best to document all of my outfits. I tried to remember to get pics of them all. Here is what I wore for travel. I was suppose to change my clothes once we got there but I never did. I ended up really liking this laid back look...

My cute little blue dress for dinner that night…


stay at home mom mom blogger

And a close up of our food at dinner. We ate at Noodle in the Bellagio. It was banging. It's a tiny little restaurant so we had to wait some time for a table. It was worth it though. I got the Pho. I can't remember what my husband got but it was good. We shared a chicken dish that was amazing. Great customer service. 


I hope you're enjoying my recap so far! Stay tuned for Day Two...

12 comments:

  1. Hotel looks AMAZING!!! And your outfits are cute too!!! I probably wouldnt have changed the casual look either! Cute...both outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hotel was great! I would most certainly stay there again!

      Delete
  2. You picked the best spot for your birthday. Definitely grown and sexy. And the first outfit matched was just that. You should be comfortable on vacation as well. Nothing wrong with the laid back look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Vegas was a great choice for a birthday. I enjoyed being able to casually stroll around with worrying about the babies. It was a nice treat for sure!

      Delete
  3. I so need to go to Vegas! Umm you look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I highly recommend visiting Vegas. There's something there for everyone. We went for more of a food experience. Next time we'll do a show and explore downtown Vegas. I hear it's pretty cool downtown too!

      Delete
  4. Girl I'm sorry I'm just playing catch-up around here! You look great and the Bellagio looks like a dream! Oh and that food, honey--looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How you got two kids and snap back like that?! *fights air* Jesus, send me help!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!