Friday, February 14, 2014

7 Days of Love: A Sexy Playlist


Happy Valentine's Day!

Here we are at the end of the Seven Days of Love series. I hope you all enjoyed it. I had a great time sharing some personal stories. For the past week we've talked about how to keep your marriage hot and sexy, sexy outfits and a nice dinner idea for a date night.

To help you set the mood a bit more I'm going to share a playlist with you. If you can't handle racy lyrics then this playlist probably isn't for you. If you don't mind having a raunchy moment every now and then get on iTunes and start downloading these now. There's a little bit of something here for everyone. Thank me later.

R. Kelly - TP2
Missy Elliot - P* Don't Fail Me Now
Kelly Rowland - Motivation
Mad Cobra feat. Shabba Ranks - Flex (Time to Have Sex)
Lauryn Hill & Bob Marley - Turn Your Lights Down Low
John Legend - All of Me
Alicia Keys & Maxwell - Fire We Make
Sade - Your Love is King
Beyoncé - Rocket
Janet Jackson - Anytime Any Place
Usher - Nice and Slow
Zapp & Roger - Computer Love
Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing & Let's Get it On  - I couldn't pick just one. Both are classics.
Isley Brothers - Between the Sheets

Well. What do you think? This is some good mood setting music, right? I tend to enjoy older music more and really wanted to share some of my favorites. See. I do listen to more than Beyoncé. (her new album is a sexy playlist all by itself though.)

Enjoy your Valentine's Day! Next week I'll start recapping my Vegas trip and don't forget that my first blog talk radio show is Wednesday! I'll be sharing a link to the show. Please join me for a fun chat about celebrity bodies after baby and if there should be a Mommy dress code.

To see more playlists visit Baby Teems, The Green Eyed Lady Blog and So She Writes by Miss Dre.


7 comments:

  1. Literally jamming in my head. I swear if nobody likes these playlist….it doesn't matter because all this music is giving me life. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!!! Your list had ALL the classics on it!!!

      Delete
  2. Yes, Tia! I love your list, girl! You took me back to 2003 again with that Missy joint, lol. All these songs are hot. Man, Turn Your Lights Down Low used to be my song!!!! Yep, I'm going to download some of these right now.

    I can't wait to see how Vegas went next week! And I'm looking forward to blog talk radio. It's been so much fun blogging with you ladies this week. Can't wait until the next project :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes girl! That Missy Elliott was my jam!

      Delete
    2. Drea I was I thinking the same thing! I had a lot of fun!!!

      Delete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh this list is good too! You took it back with Shabba Ranks!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!