Saturday, June 30, 2012

Stylish Saturday: TOMS Wedge Sandal

These TOMS have become one of my favorite pair of shoes. I initially wanted a pair of flat black sandals to wear to run errands and do play dates. I have wedges but my wedges are really high so I needed something flat. The shoe salesman offered me several different black sandals. At first glance I didn't think I would like the TOMS. After trying them on I fell in love with how comfortable they were. They even looked cute with the jeans I had on that day so I decided they were win. An added bonus to my purchase was knowing that for every pair of TOMS purchased a child in need gets a brand new pair of shoes. How chic is that? If you're interested in doing a little shopping while donating to a child in need click here.

TOMS sandals

TOMS Sandals

TOMS Sandals

TOMS Sandals


4 comments:

  1. These look great,thanks for joining us at welcome to the weekend hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and you're welcome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been dying to get a pair of Toms and everywhere I go locally is sold out. Guess I'll click the link. I hate shopping online!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so comfortable! I'm gonna get the little lady some for the fall.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!