Monday, June 11, 2012

Staying Alive

 I don't believe in energy drinks. Red Bull. Five Hour Energy. They may work but I'm not convinced. Whenever I need a little pick me up or a three o' clock boost I go for this. The snack of champions. It's not for the super healthy or girls who follow the next big all natural way to boost energy. But this works for me and I can get it just about anywhere. I don't need a Whole Foods or a fancy schmancy all natural store. Need a boost? Grab a Snickers...and an ice cold Coke. Don't judge me ;-)

P.S. That weird sequence of letters and numbers at the beginning is a claim code for Technorati.

3 comments:

  1. Everyone needs a little sugar rush every no and then ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my kind of energy boost. :) Stopping by from the Flock Together Tuesday Hop :) Following you on G+

    - Nicole @ http://meandthem00n.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!