Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Summer's Hottest Diaper Bag

straw bag

I am a big Target girl! Who isn't these days? One of my most recent purchases from my local Target was this beautiful straw tote. It is so well made and there is lining with pockets on the inside. I will be carrying this tote as my diaper bag this summer. It has plenty of space for everything you need. All your "can't leave the house without..." items will fit nicely in this super chic tote. On Saturday I carried a large sippy cup, two back up outfits, cosmetic bag, MK iPhone holder/wallet, potty covers, snacks...you get the picture. I just zip loc baggy the things I need to organize so that everything is easily accessible. I hate digging or fumbling through a giant bag and I never felt like I had to do that with this one. Great summer option for a day at the beach or a day full of errands.

straw diaper bag



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!