Saturday, June 23, 2012

Stylish Saturday: H&M Maxi Dress

Maxi Dresses are a girl's best friend. This Georgia sun (read heat) is not a game. Maxi dresses keep you cool and they offer great style. I love the print on this dress. You can't tell from the picture but this dress has an amazing evening gown type flow. It is a little long but with wedges I can walk in it with no problem. The back is a little lower than your traditional halter. (I should've taken a pic. Oops.) This particular dress was purchased a couple years ago. It's an oldie but goodie. Anyway, this summer staple is offered at all different price points. If you haven't picked up one yet, you should. I just love a fresh face and a maxi dress. It screams summer.

H&M maxi dress

Maxi Dress - H&M
Ear Rings - Nordstrom
Glasses - Rx (I'm blind as a bat without them) Not a major brand, I got the cheapest frames they had.


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!