Saturday, June 2, 2012

Stylish Saturday: Gold Studded Flats

I found these flats during a Nordstrom shoe sale. We don't have Nordstrom where I live so I try to check their shoe department out whenever we're in Atlanta. When my husband and I lived in the DC area Nordstrom was my favorite department store for a good shoe sale. I know Macy's is a favorite for many, but in my opinion there is something special about the selection at Nordstrom. These Sam Edelman egyptian gold flats are my latest find. They are so comfortable. Great for play dates and running errands. If I'm gonna wear flats they've got to be jazzed up a little. The studded feature reminds me of the studded detail of the infamous "red bottom" shoes a lot of your fave celebs are wearing. I am in love with these. They'll look good in the fall too!

sam edelman gold flats

sam edelman gold flats



Sam Edelman, Beatrix - Egyptian Gold: Nordstrom $89.90

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute and edgy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't believe how much cushion they had. Normally flats are, well, flat ha ha! These actually have some cushion and that alone made them worth every penny.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!