Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Bachelorette Episode 5


Oh Emily. Did you really keep Doug and that other guy whose name I can not remember at the moment? I mean really. I haven't seen you with that one guy all season. Doug has always been a favorite of mine since he got the first impression rose. I still feel like he's getting a harder time than all the other bachelors. I'm not really sure why she kept both of them. She says it's because of what Ryan told her before she sent him home, but I'm willing to be ratings have more to do with it.

It does seem like she has a strong connection with everyone that's left. Which is kind of weird, gross and crazy all at the same time. One of the things that I hate about the show is seeing the Bachelor/ette kissing all the contestants. Ugh. I can not imagine how any of them could feel special or think their connection is any deeper than the next person's. Grosses. Me. Out.

On another note, I must say that I have enjoyed seeing all of Emily's gowns. The stylist is doing a great job with her wardrobe. Her rose ceremony dress could have easily been a reception dress for a bride. Or maybe a vow renewal gown? It was gorgeous. I have no idea where this season is headed but I'd be willing to bet that Arie and maybe Sean will be in the top three. They would have to mess up pretty bad to get sent home at this point. Prague is the next stop on their trip. I wonder if she'll be sending two bachelors home next week? We'll have to watch and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!