Saturday, June 9, 2012

Stylish Saturday: Leggings

Love these leggings. I can't remember why we were in Sears. While we were there I remembered that Sears has the Kardashian Kollection so I wandered over to women's apparel to see what all the hype was about. I was surprised at how cute the pieces were. Not to mention everything seemed very well fitted. My only gripe was that it seems a little out of place for Sears. I can't see myself spending that kind of money on clothes from an electronic store. Know what I'm saying? With that said I couldn't resist taking these leggings home with me. I'll wear them with a tee and flats this summer and boots and a blazer in the fall.
kardashian kollection leggings

Leggings - Sears, Kardashian Kollection
Tee Shirt - Old Navy

2 comments:

  1. I go in Sears often to check out the UK Style collection a division of French Connection. I have checked the Kardashian Kollection. It's a little steep for me, I keep watching to see if it goes on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check out the UK Style collection on my next trip to the mall. Yes, the Kardashian Kollection is pricey. Especially for Sears. Maybe if it was in Macy's I could stomach those prices a little better, haha. When I got those leggings they were having a huge sale! Everything was between 40-60% off. They had a really cute jumpsuit that wasn't part of the sale. I'm keeping my eye on it, hoping it gets a super mark down...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!