Saturday, May 12, 2012

Stylish Saturday: A Turban

I wouldn't consider myself trendy. You'll never see me head to toe in an all out trendy look. Mainly, because I hate feeling pressured to buy a new wardrobe every season. I like to take bits and pieces of trends and work them into my current wardrobe. Today I decided to try wearing a turban. I've admired the look in magazines and on tv so I thought I'd give it a try. I really like it! I think it turned out great and my husband even complimented me on it. He's the "Simon Cowell" of my life so if he didn't like it he'd let me know.

girl in turban


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, it looks so good on you! I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!! It was a little hard to drive in but other than that I loved it!

      Delete
  2. That looks really chic! :) You're lucky you have a Simon Cowell in your life. That made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm cracking up that he's the Simon Cowell of your life!!! I like it too. You can certainly pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!! Yeah, my husband keeps it real, haha and I wouldn't have it any other way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!