Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Bachelorette Episode 3

I really enjoyed this week's episode of The Bachelorette. Emily finally sent one of the guys who never had a chance home. She spent some time with Doug, whom you know is one of my fave Bachelors. What I didn't expect was for her and Arie (the race car driver) to hit it off so well! She had some great chemistry with Chris too, but I mean Arie really seems to be the new front runner.

Arie and Emily were serenaded by Dolly Parton. Dolly sang one of my favorite songs to them, her "To the Moon and Back" (this may not be the official name of the song, ha ha) is a classic. I can't wait to see what happens in Bermuda. Hopefully, she'll send Kalon home. Mainly, because his face doesn't move when he talks and he's a bit of a spoiled jerk.

Another thing I loved about this week is you got to see more Emily's personality. She's actually really funny. Maybe I am biased because we are both Charlotte girls. She reminds me so much of the girls I went to high school with. I'm pretty sure she'll get asked to do some other things when this show is done. I don't watch Dancing with The Stars but I could totally see her doing that show too. Is anyone else watching The Bachelorette? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!