Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Another Turban

Today I took Savannah to the pool for a play date. I didn't feel like doing anything with my hair so I decided to try another turban. This fabric is a silk so I wrapped it a little differently. Of course, I couldn't actually swim in this look but that worked out fine since Sav mostly hangs out in her float. It matched perfectly with my metallic grey swimsuit. Wish I could have gotten a full body shot but I didn't want to do a "bathroom" pic. I gotta keep it classy here, haha! Oh, and since I was at the pool this pic was taken with no makeup. Got to love going fresh faced every now and then!

girl in turban

Turban Fabric - JoAnn's
Swimsuit - Target

1 comment:

  1. You are beautiful without the makeup in mho...great blog!

    Beth
    http://bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!