Thursday, May 31, 2012

Friendship Friday

Here are this week's other chic blogs. I must say that this week was full of good reading for me. I have really enjoyed all of the blogs below. They are funny and informative! Great blogs ladies, Happy Friday to you all!


What's everyone doing this weekend? I plan to find outfits for our family photo shoot that we'll be doing soon. Maybe, we'll do a little cleaning. We must fix the water hose in our backyard. Savannah has the best at home splash pad and she hasn't been able to use it lately. Luckily, it's been raining this week but next week I'll definitely need the backyard up and running!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the love. Glad to have found your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and you're welcome! I am so inspired by your thrift store finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tia for listing my parenting blog! I only just saw it now. :) I hope your family photo shoot was fantastic!

    My eldest daughter turned 14 on the 2nd of June. The next event is Father's Day.

    Be blessed!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!