Monday, January 6, 2014

Thought Bubbles...

I had lunch with a girlfriend today. It was so good to laugh and have girlfriend time…

We ate at Panera. I got the Greek Salad with Shrimp. It was bangin…


BabyM slept for 12 hours straight on New Year's Eve. Every night since then he has been up all night. He's my real, "We be all night…" (that's a Beyonce a song)

I keep saying I'm going to start using my grown up camera for the blog. One day I'm going to actually do it…

Recently I decided that I prefer mustard greens over collard greens…

I think I'm going to start getting Glamour magazine again. They mailed me an offer I can't refuse…

Or maybe it was the begging on the envelope that got me…


I have been working out. I can barely walk the stairs in my house. I cringe every time I have to make a trip carrying one of these kids…

It's gotten cold in Texas. I have become a hermit crab and I am secretly loving it…

I just remembered to track the shipping on an online clothing purchase. C'mon Thursday…

So glad that things are getting back to normal after the holidays…

Our fish Mr.Purple recently died. I wasn't sad. I was relieved to be free of bowl cleaning duties. Bad. I know…

Savannah 'made' me on the computer yesterday. Her replication of me was pretty spot on…


Currently watching Vanderpump Rules. I am always surprised when they say how old they are…

Someone mentioned to me that I should be taking bathing suits on our trip. That won't be happening…

I've been homesick a lot recently…

I want to try eyelashes for my Flirty30 but I don't want to look like a cheap baby doll when I blink…

I am contemplating getting a pair of Chuck Taylors. We shall see…

Only because they are the only shoe that I think will work with a dress I have during the cooler months…

My husband goes back to work in the morning. I'm just trying to figure out who's going to bring me the  breakfast I had grown accustomed to getting these past two weeks...

19 comments:

  1. Hey lady! Enjoyed reading your thought bubbles. There's nothing like a little girl time! And tell me why I belted out "LOOOOOOOVVVEE" after reading your third thought? Lol.

    And you just reminded me I need to use my real camera for the blog more. I just HAD to have the thing a couple of years ago and now I can barely remember to pull it out. Smh.

    Hope your week is off to a great start, hun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl. Me too. I died to have a real camera and I hardly EVER use it, SMH! My phone just makes things so much easier.

      Delete
  2. Oh Mr. was getting you breakfast? I wish my hubby would. Glad to see those muscles are sore. Get the chucks- they go with a lot. I am getting a new pair myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ma'am I got breakfast made for me everyday since Dec 19. I woke up this morning like… And I think I will get the shoes. I've heard they run big so I'll need to find a store that has some so I can try them on.

      Delete
  3. LOL at how accurate the picture is that your doctor made! Girlfriend time is fun! I need to meet some Mommies so I can have girlfriend Mommy time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You have to get some time with just your girls. It is very refreshing!

      Delete
  4. The visual of the cheap baby doll lashes though... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!! That's what I'm afraid I'll look like!

      Delete
  5. Savannah nailed that. You might have a little Graphic Artist on your hands!!

    I know all about those goldfish woes. I was so sick of cleaning out that tank. My son had one, I will not be introducing that concept to Addison. I'm done with that phase in my life.

    I love me some girlfriend time. Lately I haven't had the time. I think I shall be sending out an email today to somebody to get something put on the calendar. That time is so precious and necessary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That fish was the bane of my existence so when I saw that he had gone on to take his big swim in the sky I was not sad at all, LOL!

      Delete
  6. Love your thought bubbles and Chuck Taylors are awesome. I have so many pairs of them and they go great with almost everything. btw love the picture of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I have got to get some Chucks now. I feel like I'm late to the game!

      Delete
  7. Hey Tia, you can get a free subscription to Glamour magazine through recycyle bank. I get most of my magazine subscriptions for free through recycle bank. If you've never heard of recycle bank it's an online reward system, where you earn points by learning about recycling and you also get points if Waste Management picks up your curbside recycling. Here is the link https://www.recyclebank.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sonya. I am RUNNING to that website NOW!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  8. Lol at the last comment...love that the randomness of this post and yet so purposeful with all of life's events!! Love that you are working hard enough to feel it...that's the best feeling!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a while since I worked out this hard and I am loving the way it makes me feel!

      Delete
  9. Wow to that Greek salad with shrimp! I love shrimps!! Good for you, you got some girlfriend time. I haven't had that since God-knows-when. I badly need that too! :)

    REAlity Bites

    ReplyDelete
  10. "We be all night"...LMAO! I'm cracking up at that reference AND about who is going to bring you breakfast! And I can TOTALLY relate to the leg pain. I did legs Tuesday and followed up with Spin class and I can BARELY walk. I can't wait until my body gets back in the habit with weight training because this pain right now is NOT IT.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I live for these! The "we want you back" envelope had me cracking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!