Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Mommy Makeover Hair Inspiration

We have been stuck inside for the past two days due to the frigid temps. I feel so bad for all of the people in Atlanta and Birmingham that were literally stuck in their cars, work or school over night. My Dad was one of the people out there sitting somewhere on 285 and I-75. So glad he made it home okay. It only took him 12 hours to get home. Someone needs to do better planning for the next winter storm.

Anyway.

Being at home has given me a little time to think about what type of hair color I'm going for. Remember I have three bundles of Peruvian loose wave hair that I'll be getting installed on Saturday. I'm so excited for a new look.

I initially fell in love with Cynthia Bailey's hair color on RHOA…



But then as I searched the wonderful world wide web I started to see more versions of the ombre trend that were pretty…


So what do you think? Is the ombre trend had its moment or is it good to go for another season?

7 comments:

  1. I always like Tia Mowry's hair. I need something new myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2 is IT for me. Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesss I can't wait to see it. I'm also feeling no. 2. I love how it goes from darker to lighter blonde!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Btw my family is in Birmingham and Atlanta and were stuck also. It took my sister about 4 hours to walk home. She got tired of waiting smh...that's sad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. #2 is gorgeous! I say go for it, girl! I can't wait to see how it looks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!