Sunday, October 27, 2013

Trunk or Treat 2013

Like most kids, Savannah enjoys Yo Gabba Gabba. The first time we watched it I thought it was a little weird. She seemed to really enjoy the songs and dancing with them so the show slowly grew on me. So. This year I thought it would be fun if we all dressed up as Yo Gabba Gabba characters. 

Savannah was the cutest little Foofa and my husband made DJ Lance look good! He was a big hit with all the kids at the Trunk or Treat this year. 

How cute were they?


If you aren't familiar with the show I was Plex the robot.

Yo Gabba Gabba Halloween costume family

Baby M was in the stroller sleeping during the photo session. He woke up once Savannah and I started making the rounds. Savannah's BFF and her Mom joined us and the girls had a blast! I didn't get permission to post her BFF here but she was the CUTEST little dragonfly!

Yo Gabba Gabba Family Halloween costume

And here is Baby M once we were back at home. I couldn't find a Yo Gabba Gabba costume in an infant size. I looked every where online and didn't have any luck. I was able to find him a Yo Gabba Gabba shirt from The Children's Place so he still fit the theme!


We had tons of fun. This is such a great alternative to trick or treating. My husband was a volunteer for the trunk or treat through the Audie Murphy club. Savannah has other parties to attend all next week so I'll be getting all the bang for my buck with her costume. 




11 comments:

  1. Cute Idea!!! Love the Costumes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! The Mr somehow ends up working every Halloween. He hasn't been off on a Halloween since we've been together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe man! It's always fun to do something like this if you can.

      Delete
  3. Oh this was perfect. One year I hope we can all dress up in sync as a family. :-) I like the chic car by the way...lol ;-) Good thinking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Right before I posted it I noticed our plates were showing really well. I had to go back and change that.

      Delete
  4. Oh my you guys are the cutest Gabba Gabba Family Ever!! So I say lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely family :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great costumes with lovely jolly colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable! I love the family theme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are the most adorable cast of Yo Gabba Gabba I've ever seen. Precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!