Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thought Bubbles...

I have a cold and I'm so over it...

I'm not a big Burger King person but those new Buffalo Chicken Tenders are my newest addiction...

I can not believe baby M is 4 months already...


Savannah is hooked on the Starfall site. She calls it the "letter reading" game...

I'm so happy that it is finally cooler in San Antonio...

I've been watching I Dream of NeNe on Bravo. I'm trying to figure out why they won't give her her own show. I don't need all those other subplots when I have NeNe. She's good TV...(and she's RICH) RHOA fans will get that...

I recently figured out how to flat twist my hair. I looked like a Color Purple extra reject until I pinned my twist up....


Small children are like little Outbreak Monkeys. As soon as they get sick whatever they have spreads to all of us...

I keep forgetting that I have a cute LB(skater)D that I need to wear. Waiting on the perfect time to debut that stunner...

Ray Donovan stole my heart over the summer....

My husband did a deep cleaning on all the bathrooms over the weekend. So lucky to have him. Sometimes it's the little things...

I'm still trying to figure out where we went wrong at the beach. For a place that photographs beautifully Corpus Christi was a real dump...




Am I the only one excited about Being Mary Jane? C'mon January...

I have already started planning my Thanksgiving menu. I may or may not have an idea to turn the famous chewy cake into a delicious pie...

I'm excited about dressing up for Halloween this year. I don't want to spoil it but make sure you check back here or follow me on Instagram to see us in our costumes...

Every time I look at an unused piece of baby gear all I see is dollar signs...

I have been accidentally texting people messages meant for someone else. So glad that hasn't turned out badly yet...

We finally found a decent Chinese restaurant. You can order online and they deliver on base. Winning...

I didn't feel like watermarking these photos. Steal them at your own risk...

I bought the Shape Magazine with Kelly Rowland on the cover then I signed up for a subscription. My first issue came in the mail yesterday. Now I have two Kelly Rowland covers...

We are approaching that time of the year where Pinterest will be taken over by Elf on the Shelf ideas...

I just realized it's Thursday and I got excited. Yes for Tamar and Scandal...

So happy to have kids that don't fight me at bedtime. They go down at eight sharp...

My computer is about to die so I'll have to end my ramblings now. See you tomorrow...




8 comments:

  1. Hey munchkin! I am starting your sister a little in your face. :-D
    My hubby tackles the Bathroom for me a lot. I love that.
    Yesterday was so GOOOOD TV. I WILL most definitely be tuning into Mary Jane. That was a great move for BET.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl yes! He looks so much like his sister. Our DNA mixed together the same way twice, LOL!

      Delete
  2. You should so make this "Thought Bubbles" into a link up...because I have so many random thoughts! I hollered when you said you looked like the Color Purple reject with twist...I can relate LOL!!! I love Mary Jane as well...I cant wait especially since they have been showing the commercials! January will be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea!!! I'm going to see how many people would be interested!

      Delete
    2. Everybody! I just made one. haha THAT IS a good idea.

      Delete
    3. I think I'll give it a shot in November!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!