Monday, October 7, 2013

Fall Family Photos 2013

As promised here are some of the images from our Fall family photo shoot. I am in love with these pictures. If you are in the San Antonio area and need a good family photographer I highly recommend Crystal Claire Photography. She is great with kids and I really feel like we got a lot for our money.

I love that Baby M was yawning and checking out the sites! As Kevin Hart would say, "We look good as a unit!" LOL! 

family photography black family love

And one with my love...


And one of the littles...


There were so many great shots from our session. Pretty sure that file has been open on our computer since we got our pictures back. I had the hardest time trying to find something for all of us to wear. I'm really happy with the outcome. How often does your family have pictures made? 

19 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh-- YOUR FAMILY + YOU ARE GORGEOUS! What lovely pictures to have forever :)
    Thanks for linking up to Mommy Monday! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You are a gorgeous couple! And your kids are absolutely adorable. We really need to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a beautiful family, Tia! I love the pictures! We haven't taken any pictures since 2009, so I know we're due for more soon. Since we have a newbie, I think we'll be doing some soon for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Now is the perfect time to get some pictures done with your new little one!

      Delete
  4. Those pics are amazing! The little's are absolutely adorable! We actually had our first family pics taken last year, and the time before was about 2004...oh how much we all changed in that amount of time. :) Thanks so much for linking up with us again for This Momma's Meandering Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for hosting the link up!

      Delete
  5. These are beautiful and so is your family! My family and I can never seem to get in one place all at the same time long enough to get an iphone snap much less a professional session. It's on my wish list though....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! A lot of comments said that too! Maybe it's tougher as your kids get older?

      Delete
  6. Your family is absolutely gorgeous! Loved all the pictures!! We have such problems getting a family picture! No one is ever around at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm hoping to make it a tradition. I love Fall photos!

      Delete
  7. So gorgeous! Such a beautiful family! (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGGGG!!!! Sooo..l adorable!!!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty pictures!! I am gearing up for our Christmas Photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect. We haven't had our pictures taken yet. I would love that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful family! We haven't had family photos done in a while. I'm going to check out Crystal Claire.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Family! Love the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  13. These came out BEAUTIFULLY!! Such a handsome family and I love Lil Miss's pose in the family shot lol too cute

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!