Thursday, October 3, 2013

San Antonio: Holiday Ole Market 2013

Last night was so much FUN! I haven't had good girlfriend time like that in a very long time. It's so nice to get out without your kids and husband every now and then. I want to thank Tyesha from Diary of a Chic Mommy for being my date last night for Holiday Ole Market 2013.

Here is a recap of the event. Sorry the pics are a little blurry. These were done with my phone and I can not seem to locate the USB cord for our actual camera so these will have to do for now. Sigh. Blogger problems. In the process of ordering a new cord right now...

Last night I wore some black high waist skinny jeans, a peplum top with leather shoulder detail and my new booties. Loved my look! 

There was SO MUCH jewelry at Holiday Ole Market. I have more jewelry shots on my big girl camera but you already know that story...


I want to shout out Julie's Boutique! They are a Charlotte, NC based store. Since I am a girl from the Queen City I was beyond excited to see them at Holiday Ole Market. Their stuff was super cute and well priced. The girls working their booth were super sweet too. All of my Charlotte girls should check them out. They're located off Park Rd. Happy Shopping!



Loved these pants from Julie's Boutique...


These ladies were giving out glasses of Smirnoff's new limited edition Peach Bellini. Yum. Get some.


Soo tasty...


Tyesha and I both agreed that the highlight of our night was this frozen slushie wine. Frappe Vino was the bomb. (Do people still say that?) That's the only way I can think to describe it. It's super easy to make and is delicious. 


Now that you've got your drinks together the next thing you'll need is a good snack. Alamo Seasoning had the yummiest dips. I purchased the spicy jalapeño dip. Can't wait to try it during my me time!


These bundt cakes were so good there barely any left by the time we made it to this booth. I tried the red velvet cake. Amazing.


Here we are on the way home. I had an amazing time. Get a group of your girls together and check out Holiday Ole Market. The market will be at the Freeman Coliseum until October 5, 2013. Do not miss out! There was everything from apparel and jewelry to novelty gifts and holiday decor. 

6 comments:

  1. I will definitely check out Julie's Boutique. We'll probably be back over by Park Road this weekend. I wish I in TX because the Holiday Ole Market sounds right up my alley-food, Christmas stuff and drinks! Glad you had fun and got to get out for a some girlfriend bonding time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be sure to check them out! I was so happy to see a Charlotte store!

      Delete
  2. It looks like it was definitely a fun time. Those boots are so cute that you were wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tia I also had such a good time. I agree it's great to get away from the husband and kids for some QT time with your girlfriend and we most definitely have to get together more often. But those Frappe Vino were the BOMB...definitely the highlight of my night lol. Why I have already prepared my first bag and it's in the freezer will be waiting on me right after I get off work lol I can't wait! Loved your outfit btw and those booties were haute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Giiirrrrllll I'm telling you that Frappe Vino was SO. GOOD! Thank you again for going with me! I'm still wondering what that lady did with a picture of my shoes, LOL!

      Delete
  4. I have been seeing infinity scarfs all over and want to et one sooo bad! The ones you captured look beautiful. It looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!