Thursday, October 3, 2013

Face to Face Fridays: Super Mom Tag Edition

Happy Friday! This week I am linking up with The Real Housewife of Caroline County for the Super Mom tag on YouTube. Since I do a video every Friday I was very happy to join this link up and meet some other Moms. 

Share your video posts with me! I love watching them and hearing about what's going on with every one. Please grab the button or mention the link up in your videos going forward. I really want to get the word out about this link up. I want to see some more pretty faces around here and I know some of y'all "working" on a video, LOL! 

Have a great weekend!




The Chic Stay at Home Mom








13 comments:

  1. Lol at Savannah asking about making a tag....how cute! I'll have to link up one of these days I can find sometime to do a video. I so hate the way I sound on video and you have such a pleasant voice. But I'm like you I don't have a routine when it comes to cleaning because it can definitely get overwhelming I just do it along the way and I also allow my kids to help out as well since they are older and to teach them responsibilities. Great link up...I will definitely try for next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl it's nothing wrong with you voice, LOL!! Link up!!

      Delete
  2. I love that you did this! Thank you for being apart of it! You did such a good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Share your video with my readers! They'd love to see you!

      Delete
  3. So glad you chose to the mom tag for this weeks link up! I enjoyed doing it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for supporting the link up! I always love your videos!

      Delete
  4. I love how you are so at ease and simply react to your Kiddies and such as it happens...great answers and awesome Vlogging skills. Hopefully i will be making a venture into doing this more often so I will be able to connect with you here as well...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally love the fact your kids are around & how you react to them in the video! :-) It's great getting to know other awesome bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! My daughter makes a cameo in almost all of my videos, LOL!

      Delete
  6. I still need to linkup my vlog!
    I'm so happy to get to meet you! I didn't realize you were located in Texas, I'm from Texas :)
    And hearing you daughter ask about Tag was the cutest!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need a page in your book on being poised and calm with distractions lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!