Saturday, December 8, 2012

Stylish Saturday: Dance Recital

I just wanted to share the blouse that I wore to Sav's recital. I am in love with it. It's a silk top I found a year ago at White House Black Market. It was on the clearance rack and I couldn't pass it up. It was my first time wearing it and I paired it with jeans. I originally bought it to go with my tuxedo pants but those were fitting a bit snug tonight so I did jeans instead.



natural hair black and white tuxedo shirt white house black market mom style fashion blogger




And some pics of my little ballerina...






- posted from my chic iPhone

11 comments:

  1. Precious little ballerina (and fab mom)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute top! your hair is gorg! and yes a precious little ballerina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blouse. Nice find! You look beautiful and so is your ballerina. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That shirt is probably one of my favorite buys!

      Delete
  4. Super cute hair, and that blouse looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! My hair was a old twist out. I think a twist out is the hair gift that keeps on giving!!

      Delete
  5. She looks so happy to dance! Love the top! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must have missed this post. Love the top. Love the hair, and Sav is just too adorable! I can't wait until Jazz is old enough for dance classes! It's amazing to see how happy they are dancing at that age.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!