Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday Funny

It's the weekend baby!!! I was suppose to be attending a very fun blogger event this evening but I don't think I'm going to make it. I'm still battling with 24/7 sickness and going to bed early helps me keep my dinner down. I'm not sure what I'll be doing this weekend. Today I'm going to get some cleaning done. Very exciting, right? We'll see what I have the energy for as the weekend goes on. When you're done catching up here go over to my friend Alisha's blog, Coily Locks. I am guest blogging over there today, sharing some of my favorite things for natural hair. Enjoy these funnies!





















- posted from my chic iPhone

7 comments:

  1. I fell out at the baby talking about Barney! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is my favorite one this week!! When I mean to tell you I CRIED laughing, LOL, I was cry-ing!!!

      Delete
  2. Okay, the Barney and the freestyling, those were freakin hilarious! Thanks for the laugh. It was much needed today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem! Yesterday was pretty tough...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. I'm dying laughing at these. And that autocorrect is something isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Autocorrect probably gave that woman a small nervous breakdown, LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!