Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Holiday Inspiration from Hollywood

This is such an eventful time of year. In the military world many of us may be attending one of the Holiday Balls. In the real world you may be going to a ball, party or some other gathering that is festive and calls for an amazing gown. I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite red carpet looks that also fit the holiday theme. What do you think?







                                                                          Source: harpersbazaar.com via Jeanette on Pinterest


                                                                              Source: nymag.com via Debbie on Pinterest


And because there's always going to be the girl at the office party that completely shuts it down...



                                                                                  Source: mtv.com via Karen on Pinterest


                                                             Source: www-hollywoodlife-com.vimg.net via Danielle on Pinterest

I wouldn't be staying true to myself if I didn't include a lady tuxedo. I have one and I LIVE for it! I prefer a skinny or cigarette leg on my tux but this one is pretty nice too.


                                                                             Source: uk.burberry.com via meg on Pinterest

                                             What will you be wearing this holiday season?

4 comments:

  1. I love all of these except the one Rihanna is wearing. I think I remember this dress being well-received in the press, but I'm just not feeling it.

    I love both the red ones (for their style), but love the green COLOR the most.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Rihanna's look. The dress isn't anything to spectacular but she is wearing it, LOL!!

      Delete
  2. I'll be spending the holiday season in my P.J.'s :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!