Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday Funny: Christmas Edition

We're taking Savannah down to the Riverwalk tonight to view the Christmas lights. She's going to love it! I want to make some hot chocolate for us to take with us. I'll be hitting up Pinterest for some ideas. I'm also trying something different with my hair. If it comes out cute I'll post it to Instagram. Since I'm actually getting dressed and leaving the house I might even do a style post tomorrow on my look tonight. That is. If my outfit it post worthy, ha ha! I have no I idea what I'm going to wear. Something comfortable for sure. I hope everyone has an amazing weekend. At some point I need to encourage my husband to start putting these toys together. Tis the season!







































- posted from my chic iPhone

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!