Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Support for Sandy Hook



"Newtown Youth and Family Services, Inc. is a licensed, non-profit, mental health clinic and youth services bureau dedicated to helping children and families achieve their highest potential. NYFS provides programs, services, activities, counseling, support groups and education throughout the Greater Newtown area."

  Donations made to the Newtown Youth and Family Services will be donated directly to those effected by the Sandy Hook Elementary School tragedy.
 Please visit THIS PAGE to make your donation. 

My thoughts and prayers will continue to be with this community.

2 comments:

  1. This whole thing breaks my heart. It's such a tragedy on so many levels and in so many ways. We have to do better as country and as individuals... protecting our children is the MINIMUM that should be expected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already posted a blog for today but I am joining in with you all...I've been praying so hard for this community!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!