Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday Social ~ All about Food

I am linking up with Sunday Social again. I think her questions are always so fun! Feel free to go to her site, grab the button and play along! My husband's Fantasy Football draft starts soon so I'll be away from my computer until that's over. He gets so serious about it too. Savannah and I will probably continue getting organized for the movers until we go out for dinner. I can't believe this is our last Sunday here, time is certainly flying!!
 
Sunday Social
 
1. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
That's tough. I think I'll have to go with sushi and Chinese/Japanese food.

2. What's your guilty pleasure/comfort food?
My guilty pleasure would be a Snickers bar and an ice cold Coke. My comfort food would be homemade mac n cheese.
3. What's the weirdest/craziest thing you've ever eaten?
I tried octopus once and it wasn't that bad. Very chewy!
4. What foods do you avoid at all costs?
Chitterlings, because I hate the way they smell when being prepped. I also can not stand boxed mac n cheese, sorry Kraft.
5. What meal reminds you of your childhood?
There are so many. My Mom is an excellent cook. Beef stroganoff is definitely at the top of the list. I would also have to say homemade burgers. My Mom makes the best. Lastly, I would have to say Chewy Cake. It is delicious!
6. Share one of your favorite recipes and the story behind it.
I'm gonna go with Chewy Cake again. It changes lives, haha!

11 comments:

  1. That chewy cake looks amazing!! I love pecans so this is the perfect dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake looks killer! Thanks for sharing :)

    Come visit-- http://misenplacejf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My weirdest thing I have ever ate before was also octopus. And that chewy cake looks amazing!

    New follower through the Sunday Social :)

    Southern Glamourista

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that cake is sinful!!!

    ashley
    ashleyspain.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun post! Thanks for sharing! Your chewy cake looks great!

    Tina - mom of 4
    http://abooksandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is nothing like a good, homemade Mac and cheese. New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I encourage everyone to try the Chewy Cake, it is soooo delish! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CHEWY CAKE! I'm gonna HAVE TO TRY THAT! MMMM!
    Found you thru the Sunday Social! Following you! YAY! Hope you'll visit my little porch on the web!

    Tif
    Ramblings of a Southern Belle
    http://www.her-southern-ramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute questionaire! Love anything food related! :)

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great answer for sushi!! I have yet to try octopus but I may!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a cute questionnaire!

    I love homemade mac n cheese to pieces and I keep a Snickers around my home somewhere in an "in case of emergency" spot lol. And octopus tastes pretty good, depending on how its prepared. My best friend's mother makes this incredible seafood rice and I didn't even realize I was eating octopus the first time until I really started chewing.

    Cool answers :-) I may have to head over for the next social!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!