Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Bloggers Like Me: The Atlanta Meet Up

This Sunday I got the opportunity to meet up with some pretty fabulous Atlanta bloggers. We are all members of a supportive bloggers group called Bloggers Like Me. I got a chance to meet some of my favorite bloggers and do a little socializing. Everyone was so positive and kind. It's refreshing to be in a room full of women without any kind of tension. 


The event had some amazing sponsors. Everyone received a piece of jewelry from Mimi Boutique. My favor bag had these amazing gold ear rings inside. Right up my alley. I love a gold ear ring. 


The sweets table was full of temptation. The spread was nice. I'm more of a salty snack girl but the cake pops by Popularity Sweets were so yummy! I had a chance a to speak with Kiwi, the head baker in charge at Popularity Sweets and she was just as sweet as her treats. Check out her Facebook page to learn more about her goodies. They would be perfect for a  baby or bridal shower or bachelorette party.




We gathered at Mimi's Cafe near Perimeter Mall in Atlanta. I had always heard great things about the food at Mimi's. I enjoyed a salad during the event and it was delish!

instagrammed

Below are more pictures from the event. You can see additional pics over at my Instagram page.





our hostess Miss Foodie Fash


the ladies at my table
Hopeless in Atlanta
Pretty Girls Rock Dresses
I sat next to Angela. She will be launching a life coaching blog soon. I'll be sure to share the link!
ATL Happy Hour  and I

style and fashion
I didn't get a chance to get everyone's cards or URLs but Mimi from Lipgloss and Binky is in the orange dress. Her shoes were ridiculous! 




11 comments:

  1. Very cute, fab ladies and huge turn out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a HUGE turn out! Everyone was so fabulous, we had a great time!

      Delete
  2. Looks like everyone had a great time and put their best face and outfits forward. Love it.
    Iva
    One Chic Mom

    http://fabmom12.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recap. Looks fun! And look how great that bun is working for you! I can't believe that this is your first time wearing box braids. Right? Because you are seriously working them girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thank you!!! I really love them and will probably get the done again. I'm hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like so much fun, great recap. I live in Atlanta and I'm so excited about getting (back) into blog and networking and meeting new people! I love your page, I just subscribed, I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Morgan!!! Can't wait to check out your blog!!!

      Delete
  6. Hey, how'd I miss this?! Thanks for coming, glad you enjoyed yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just realizing through today's posts that you're in Atlanta -- not sure how I've missed that! I'm just in B'ham. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just here temporarily visiting my parents, but I do LOVE it here!!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!