Wednesday, August 22, 2012

So Chic: The Versatile Blogger Award

Guess who got another blogger award? Yep. This girl and her little piece of the world wide web. How exciting! Thank you to Z over at Forever Young n Fab and to Reese over at The Importance of Being Reese for thinking of me. When I started this blog I had no idea that it would grow the way that it has. Thank you to everyone that comes over to spend a little time with me, it means more than you know.



So, there are a few rules that you have to follow to accept the nomination:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.

Seven Random Facts About me
I prefer my steak medium rare.
Autumn is my favorite season.
I could probably eat a salad, chinese food or home made tacos everyday.
My soldier and I have moved four times in six and a half years.
I sprinkle salt on my watermelon. It may not be good for you but it tastes good.
I'm not good at math. 
I do not enjoy going to the movies. I enjoy watching them at home so much better. Better seating and better snacks, haha!

Fifteen Nominations
Honestly, I have not had the time to do any blog reading since we started moving. Hopefully, you all understand that. I've been trying to soak up all the family time I can while we're still here on the east coast. If you scroll down a bit you'll see some of the new blogs I recently nominated for another award. You can also check out some of my favorite blogs by clicking on the friendship friday label. 

4 comments:

  1. Wow you move a lot where have you been? And medium rare yuck lol
    You're welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've been to DC, San Antonio, Georgia and now we're back in San Antonio!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations for winning all these awards! Its because of your HOT new look. :-)

    OMG I sprinkle salt on my watermelon and cantaloupe too!!! The food police make me feel guilty about it but I have dangerously low blood pressure and my doctor told me its okay to have a can of Campbell's vegetable soup once a week for the sodium. I'd rather put salt on my watermelon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! Salt on watermelon is the best!!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!