Saturday, August 11, 2012

Stylish Saturday: Paisley Print Top

Happy Saturday! For this edition of Stylish Saturday I wanted to show you all one of my favorite shirts. I've had it for about three years or so. I found it while shopping in NYC for my 25th birthday! (I know, you're doing the math...yes I'm 28 and I'm not mad about it, LOL) This button up is so lightweight and comfy. It is slightly sheer. I love the paisley print and the long shirt tails.

I originally purchased the shirt to wear as a swimsuit cover up. Could you imagine? This shirt over a white bikini, sleeves rolled up, gold accessories and a fedora! Love. On this particular day I was headed to a play date with Savannah. I paired it with some berry colored jean leggings. Georgia was getting rained on that day so I felt okay being all covered up, especially since the shirt is so light and breezy.  What do you think?

If you haven't already joined my instagram party click the button on the right or search for me from your mobile, @chicsahm. Have a great weekend everyone!

style fashion blogger paisley print top berry jeans

instagrammed for your viewing pleasure

I'm linking this post up with Monday Mingle


7 comments:

  1. Love the shirt and I def could imagine it with a bathing suit too. Very cute!

    www.goodlooknout.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Love anything with bright pink pants. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great shirt!

    Let's follow each other!

    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com
    BLOGLOVIN
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! Your blog is helping step outside my box a little more!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!