Monday, August 27, 2012

Stylish Saturday: My First Blogger Event

Well the event was actually on Sunday but I had to plan my outfit the night before. I was trying to decide between a black and polka dot dress and a coral and black stripe Cynthia Rowley top with black shorts. After much feedback from my trusted circle I decided to go with the polka dot dress.

Now. This event was in Atlanta which means that great style was to be expected. I knew all of the ladies would look amazing and I was right. I'll be doing a recap of the event later today. It was so much  fun! Some of the pics below are a little dark. Sorry about that.




Dress - Express
Shoes - Target
Ear Rings -Vera Wang for Kohl's
Army Candy - Various Bracelets
Watch - Michael Kors


Linking up with Monday Mingle

10 comments:

  1. Very cute love the hint of back showing sexy, yet casual :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so great to meet you! Looking forward to the recap :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dress! I'm polka dot obsessed ;)

    -Reese

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this dress! So nice meeting you Tia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh I always find out about the Atlanta blogger events after the fact lol :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, try to catch the next one! Another blogger told me Eventbrite.com has a lot of events listed.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!